Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Nemisis

My nemisis is with me everyday now. I can't avoid him...he follows me everywhere. When I feel ill, it's because of him. My paranoia is his fault. Any obssessive issues I've developed can be attributed to his presence. Our mutal existence one sided pain...for me. I am helpless against him, my natural resistances ineffective. It's like he's gotten into my head. No wait, he has.

Attending to the issue of my own self-preservation, I have resorted to hiding out in secluded corners of the house. I hope he never finds me. I am armed only with tissues and the defensive appendages nature has afforded me. I feel they are insufficient.

Alas, even my own body has turned against me. With every surface I grace, with every breath I inhale, I seal my own fate. Destiny's desigin is torture. Despite the humbling of my existence, no refuge has been secured. My only solace remains the infrequent departures from my perilous prison. Unfortunatley, the Gods of Wealth and Fortune have not smiled upon me as of late, therfore, I am chained, housebound, in my misery.

Would you like to see him? Do you want to feast your eyes upon the tormentor of all my waking hours? Are you willing to see what fiendish foe the Fates have conspired to send me? Take care, and beware your eyes may decieve you. Keep in mind the immortal words of Dante, "Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter". In this case, "Enter" simply means scrolling down just a little further...

Behold the Villain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Allergies Suck!....Say hello to Shacky, one of our cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home