Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

Well, you all know this old saying, and for this blog I plan to enact it's awesome power and relevance. Last week I went to Stockholm for two days. It was fun, it was interesting. The weather was actually perfect (about 68-72F, 21-22C and sunny). Nothing out of the ordinary happened, and all of my travels and connections ran smoothly. So...here are some pictures. That's really all I have to say about the trip. I'll even give you a list of what you're looking at. Enjoy!
1(L). The Royal Palace
2(R). Palacial Estate in the Ridderholm area of Gamla Stan (Old Town Stockholm)
3(R). View of the high rent district in the newer city.
4(L). St. Jacob's Church
5(R). An old parish church reconstructed in Skansen Open-air Museum.
6(L). An old Farmstead reconstructed in Skansen Open-air Museum.
7(R). A view of Gamla Stan (The Old Town) from my boat tour.
8(L). A view of a wealthy residence from my boat tour.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home