Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Me and you; and you and Me

Dear Reader, every so often I take a short break from updating this blog. It's not because I don't love you...I do, truly. It's because so many people love me! When I have visitors, and I've been fortunate to have so many, they become my world during their visit. The nameless masses that have perused my blog, I hold you dear, and might even think about you from time to time. My visitors, however are exceptionally special in that they would travel so far to see me. It warms my heart and has made this wonderful experience in Estonia even better.
You never know what's going to happen when you come to Estonia. They weather could be hot, cold, rainy, muggy. There could be snow on the ground, or dust in the dry air. If you're lukcy, the weather will be nearly perfect. But fortunatley for me, this isn't why my visitors came to Estonia.
They made the trip to see me! I will forever have special memories with these folks that spent a few days, or weeks with me in Eastern Europe. And we have the pictures to prove it!
So thanks again you guys! And thank you to those who read the blog as well. I love getting responses, e-mails, and kind remarks from all of you. Two months to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home