Friday, September 29, 2006

Moving on....again

So I've been putting off writing this blog entry, waiting for something spectacular to happen. The thing about life though, is that even where there are big changes, it's not always spectacular, it just...is. I think as people, we have a way a viewing life, whether it be traumatic, joyous, or mundane, that is pallatable to our senses. Or maybe I'm just weird. I figured this would be my last post because I have moved on, and the original purpose of starting the blog is finished. Not that I am swearing off online journaling forever, however, for now while I get settled in my new life, this blog does not seem to be a neccesary vehicle any longer. This is a good thing. It means that I am together with family and friends that missed me and that I missed for nearly a year. And what about the friends I made abroad? We're still in contact...it's good. The nameless masses, well we were never really that close, were we? ;) Take Care just the same, though.

So I've been out of Estonia for about 5 weeks, and home from Europe about a month. In that time, I've reconnected with family, and sat around on a couch thinking about my next move.
And then it happened. Spectacular? No. Unexpected? No. Fun and wild? Definatley. Trudee came down and we roadtripped 32 hours (in three days) from Kansas City (me from St. Louis) to Seattle. I only put down one picture...it's hard to take good ones from inside a car.
And now I'm here...well close to here. I'm looking for a place to live (other than the Aunt and Uncle's...who are being generous for the time being), and waiting to start work. I'm also exploring my new environment, and trying to make new friends. So this is it. Cool, huh? Thanks for reading and being a part of MY life these last 10 months or so. It was great. Peace.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Wondering if you'll begin blogging again??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home